Wednesday 2 August 2017

Top 5 Wednesday • Covers You'd Like To Live In

"Covers You'd Like To Live In"

If I'm completely honest this was a hard choice for me to make simply because a lot of the books I own are crime/thriller so the covers are usually pretty spooky/dark and not something I would want to live in haha. But I have still managed to pick 4 books that are covers I would like to live in so without further ado lets go into this.

Number One 

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Of course Anna and the French Kiss has to be on this list. I love this book cover it looks so romantic and gorgeous. Of course this is set in Paris which I would love to visit so that's why this is on my list.







Number Two

Paper Towns by John Green

I know this is a weird cover to pick for this particular topic this week because it's a map. However I picked it because of what it symbolises, travel. I would love to travel the world more than anything and living in this book cover would allow me to do that right? haha.






Number Three

We were Liars by E. Lockhart


I picked this cover because it's in what I think is the sea and its sunny and blue sky and it reminds me of a nice summer holiday. Where I'm from is not very warm and the weather doesn't seem to be that sunny often which is something I hate because I love the heat so this book cover would be ideal.




Number Four

Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout 

Ok so this is kind of cheating but kind of not because this is a book about earth but with aliens on it and I'm up for that. It's cheating because the cover doesn't really show anything of the sorts of a 'world' or a scene but hey I'm still going to pick it haha. 

2 comments:

  1. Nice list!! I hadn't thought about Lux... please take me with you, please, please, pleeaseee. Ok I'll stop now. All your picks are great :D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha wouldn't it be great. Thank you :D

      Delete