Wednesday 26 July 2017

Top 5 Wednesday • Series That Got Better (#16)


"Series That Got Better"

I don't read a lot of series' and I didn't even realise that until this topic came about. I've decided that for the next couple of months I'm going to try and focus more on reading a lot more series' instead of only stand alone books. I've even made a list of what books I want to buy soon after I've finished a few series'. Anyway without further ado let me share with you my top 4 series' that got better. (4 because like I said, don't read a lot of series')


Number One 

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

I have actually only read the first two books within this triology but both I loved equally. I think he whole story is amazing. I absolutely adore the characters within this and just think the dystopian aspect is fantastic. Hoping to get to the last book very soon.






Number Two

DI Helen Grace by M. J. Arlidge 

If you know me at all you know I love this series with all my heart. I can't put into words how great of an author I think M. J. Arlidge is. I have probably put his books into at least 5 of my Top 5 Wednesdays and that's saying something!!

I love my crime/mystery books and all of these are so fast paced I love love love them. The last one I read which was number 5 wasn't actually the best though I will admit but apart from that they have been fricking amazing!


Number Three

Death Note by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata



I absolutely love this series with all my heart! I wasn't really big on anime or graphic novels for a while but decided to pick up a few different graphic novels such as saga and lock and key etc. When I saw this on ebay I found the whole set and without knowing nothing about it asked my boyfriend to go in ahlves with me and got it. Let me tell you, best decision I've made, these books are fucking amazing like oh my goshhhh.


Number Four

Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
I've only recently started this series so I've actually only read the first two books.

I freaking adore all the character in this especially Daemon I mean if Katy aint going to go for it I'll take him haha! I love the chemistry and relationship between Katy and daemon as well as the friendship Katy shares with Dee. The second book seemed to have a lot more action going on which I loved and more and more characters are being introduced which is also great!

No comments:

Post a Comment