Monday 31 July 2017

Onyx (Lux #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout : Book Review


Title  :  Lux Beginnings, Onyx (Lux #2)

Author  :  Jennifer L. Armentrout

Format  :  Paperback

Length  :  Page 343 -  760

Rating  :  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★



Daemon’s determined to prove what he feels for me is more than a product of our bizarro connection. So I’ve sworn him off, even though he’s running more hot than cold these days. But we’ve got bigger problems. I’ve seen someone who shouldn’t be alive. And I have to tell Daemon, even though I know he’s never going to stop searching until he gets the truth. What happened to his brother? Who betrayed him? And what does the DOD want from them—from me?


If you haven't read the first book don't read this review as it may contain a few spoilers in relation to the first book. Review for the first book is here.

Can we just talk about the cuteness of Katy and Daemons little relationship thing they got going on I mean come on, lush!!

Anyhow, I didn't doubt for a second how much I would love this book and it didn't disappoint let me tell you. Again I love all the characters from Katy to Daemon to Dee to even Blake. I feel the plot of this book was so well thought of and although you get hints throughout and get hunches of maybe what's going to happen, it still keeps me reading just do I can get to those parts. I will say I guessed the ending about 2/3 chapters before but it still left it on a cliffhanger which is making me soooo excited to dive into book 3.

I love how much Katy grows as a person from the start of book one to the end of book 2 and also how Daemon just gets so much more sexier every time he appears. Honestly guys I just want him to be real haaha. But in all seriousness, Armentrout did a fantastic job of getting you to fall for the characters you are supposed to and you hate to love the characters that are the bad guys, it's that good.

I don't want to spoil this for anyone but I would pick this up if you haven't, as I said previously. SUCH. A. GOOD. BOOK. 


No comments:

Post a Comment