Sunday 29 October 2017

The Sunday Post #12



The Sunday Post is a 'meme' created by Kim over at caffinatedbookreviewer. I came across her blog a while back and absolutely fell in love with it so definitely go check it out. I decided that I would participate in this every week simply because it will help me not only keep track of my blog but also it will add more personal information about me for you. So without further ado, my Sunday Post.

This week has been an ok week for me in terms of reading. I'm hoping to get this book I'm reading finished before the end of the month but we'll see what time I have.

I went to see the new Thor yesterday with my boyfriend in 3D which was a cool experience. It wasn't too bad but I had a little higher hopes for it because my boyfriend kind of raised my hopes up about it haha. Really want to see Jigsaw and Happy Death Day soon!!

Not much else has happened this week other than going to training which has been nice getting to know everyone that little bit more.

Have a great week guys.

Last Week On My Blog

◭   The Sunday Post #11
◮   Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi  :  Book Review
◭   Lux Consequences by Jennifer L. Armentrout  :  Book Review

This Week On My Blog 

◭   The Sunday Post #13
◮   The Widow by Fiona Barton  :  Book Review
◭   Monthly Wrap-Up + TBR  •  October/November

New Arrivals To Chlo




Currently Reading 



WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING?

6 comments:

  1. Oh I am interested in Thor. I was kind of meh about the last one but this one sounds pretty good. My husband is a fanboy so he usually lowers my expectations because he tells me how it SHOULD have been. I imagine its like me when I point out all the ways a book is different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't even seen Thor before which is kind of why I didn't want to go see it too. But my boyfriend was pointing out to me certain things so I would understand it more. There are some witty parts in it which is what I really loved about it.

      Delete
  2. So many people saw Thor last week. I’ve heard mixed things about it. I hope you have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's so new everyone's going to see it. I have a local cinema and it was sold out so we had to go somewhere further but we got to see it in 3D instead so I wasn't complaining. It was okay but I felt like not much really happened until the last 20 minutes or so and it's a long film!!!

      Delete
  3. My hubby loves Thor so we’re planning to watch it when he has a free time. Hopefully this week. I hope you enjoy your new books and have a wonderful week. ��❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it. I'd love to know what you thought about it. Thank You x

      Delete