Thursday 3 August 2017

Introduction To My Crime/Psych/Soci Series

Hey guys,

After being obsessed with crime stories such as serial killers and murder cases as well as enjoying learning about different topics within Psychology and Sociology I thought I would make a series here on my blog.
I don't know if I'm going to set a particular day for each week for this series or if I'm just going to go with the flow but I thought I would just put this out there. I'm thinking of uploading one every Friday but no sure if I'm going to stick to that 100% yet. 

Anyway, to give you a little more information of what is going to be talked about within this series I've made a number of bullet points to introduce you to this series. However this is only a brief understanding of what I will be talking about. 
◭   Serial Killers
◮   Murder Cases
◭   Missing People Cases
◮   Theories within Sociology
◭   Theories within Psychology
These are the topics I'm sticking to for the time being however it may expand overtime onto new topics. Let me know what you think about this idea. The first blog post will be on my blog next Friday (11th August 2017) so make sure you check it out.   

No comments:

Post a Comment