Sunday 9 July 2017

The Sunday Post #4


The Sunday Post is a 'meme' created by Kim over at caffinatedbookreviewer. I came across her blog a while back and absolutely fell in love with it so definitely go check it out. I decided that I would participate in this every week simply because it will help me not only keep track of my blog but also it will add more personal information about me for you. So without further ado, my Sunday Post.


This week has been kind of a good week for me. I went to watch The House with my boyfriend which was so great. I don't usually like comedy movies but Will Ferrell is such a good actor I can't help but love the movies he's in. I haven't had a lot of time for reading this week which sucks but I'm still happy I finished The Binding Song.

I also went shopping with my mum and bought quite a few nice tops and bras for myself which was nice considering I'm not a big clothes shopper and never find anything I like.

One other point which I thought I'd put across is that I'm thinking about changing up my blog a bit. I've decided to keep it mostly as a book blog, so still the same content but adding other posts here and there. I was thinking I would add some beauty posts now and again and maybe some mothly 'what I've been loving non bookish'. I thought it would be nice to share with you guys more about me other than just books. Let me know what you think?


Last Week On My Blog

◭   Top 5 Wednesday  •  Books Without Romance
◮   The Sunday Post #3
◭   Monthly TBR  •  July 2017
◮   Monthly Wrap-up  •  June 2017
◭   The Princess Saves Herself In This One by Amanda Lovelace  :  Book Review

This Week On My Blog 

◭   Top 5 Wednesday  •  Children Books
◮   The Sunday Post #5
◭   Clothes Haul  •  Summer Edition
◮   The Binding Song by Elodie Harper  :  Book Review 

New Arrivals To Chlo



Currently Reading 

12 comments:

  1. When Dimple Met Rishi looks awesome :) I should maybe get that book too. Everyone's talking about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the ebook of it on my phone. I saw it was only 99p so I went for it considering I've heard so much great things about it.

      Delete
  2. Love Will Ferrell, haven't seen his new stuff yet.

    I've heard a lot of good things about When Dimple Met Rishi. I have that on my TBR list.

    Hope you enjoy it! Hope you have a great week. :) ~Aleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My boyfriend got me into him, he's great isn't he.

      I've heard a lot too and it was only 99p on ibooks so I thought why the hell not haha.

      Thank you, and you!!

      Delete
  3. A lot of peeps share different types of topics on their blog from crafting to makeup. Looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I often look on some beauty blogs and I decided I'd liked to add more of a variety to my blog. It's still mainly book related posts but here and there I'm definitely going to throw in some random beauty/skincare/fashion posts.

      Delete
  4. I hate clothes shopping. Ugh its the worst. I do almost all of it online so I don't have to deal with anything!
    I think sharing non bookish things is fine! We all have non-bookish hobbies! If you have enough to blog about, then go for it! (I don't have really any other things that I am passionate or knowledgeable about to blog! Haha!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm exactly the same, I usually do all mine online and even then it gets enough for me haha!

      I totally agree. I'll still be keeping it as mainly book related content because that's something I love but here and there I may drop a post about makeup (I am obsessed, got way too much), or skin care or fashion etc.

      Delete
  5. When Dimple Met Rishi is supposed to be really good I guess. And yeah I think mixing it up on the blog can be fun, to cover other topics or whatever. Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I saw it on ibooks for 99p and just had to get it. Better than paying £7.99 for it in the store. Thank you very much I appreciate it :)

      Delete
  6. Dimple & Rishi totally own a piece of my heart. I am already excited about Menon's next book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I can't wait to dive in!!

      Delete